We, at Janaagraha are committed to the protection of privacy of the visitors to our website.
Type of Information Collected
You agree that JCCD collects, stores and uses the following information with Your consent for the sole purpose of rendering and improving the Website.
Information You may give us: Information You may voluntarily give us at the time of using the Services, may include but not be limited to name, age, gender, contact details, photo, government identity, etc.
Information we get from You when You use the Services: We collect the following information from Your use of the Services and the manner in which You use them:
- Device information, including but not limited to information of Your IP address, device make, device model, device operating system, device operating system version, latitude/longitude location, carrier, data connection type.
- Browser information including but not limited to the type of browser, language, Your browser history;
- Log information;
- Information uploaded by You onto the Services, communications between You and other Users including but not limited to photographs, e-mails, messages, notes, text, drawings, images, audio messages, video files;
- Behavior information including but not limited to information regarding the domain, referring website address, date and time of visits, page view data, keywords, visitor activities, geo location (city, country, pin code), advertisements identifiers (IDFA or Google Advertising ID etc.), history of advertisements and behavioral information from such advertisements, click data;
- Location information may be derived from Your IP address, GPS or any other sensor that may have access points and cell towers;
- Information from cookies and other usage data.
You may at Your discretion allow JCCD to access Your contacts and Your contacts’ information including but not limited to email ids, phone numbers, addresses.
JCCD may place and access certain cookies when You visit certain parts of the Website. Cookies are small text file placed on Your device for the purpose of analyzing the web page flow, measuring promotional effectiveness and promoting trust and safety.
Before JCCD places cookies on Your device, You will be presented with a message bar requesting Your consent to set those cookies. You may, at Your discretion deny consent to the placing of cookies; however, this may result in certain features of the Website not being fully functional or as intended.
You may choose to enable or disable Cookies on Your internet browser at any time. You may further choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, this may result in You losing information that enables You to access Services efficiently and effectively including, but not limited to, personalized settings.
Use of Information
The information collected by us is used for the following purposes:
- To develop and improve Services, websites, content and advertising;
- Providing You location-based services;
- Detecting fraud and abuse;
- Keeping internal records;
- You may at Your discretion allow JCCD to subscribe You and/or Your contacts to JCCD’s promotional emails, messages and other social features including sending invites and referral links to Your contacts;
- JCCD may retain and evaluate information on Your recent visits to the Website and how You move around different sections of the Website for analytics purposes to understand how users use the Website so that JCCD can make it more intuitive.
- JCCD may also access, use, store and disclose Personal Information (including the content of Your communications) to comply with the law and lawful requests or legal process, enforce the terms and policies governing Your use of the Service, including investigations of any potential violation, to detect or prevent security breaches, fraud or technical issues, to protect the rights or property of JCCD and its Users, and when JCCD believes in good faith that the disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of JCCD, its employees, Users or the general public.
Other than the aforementioned, JCCD shall not use or disclose Your Information for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
JCCD shall retain your information until completion of the Services and may retain it for longer for backup, archival and/or audit purposes or when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation concerning possible violations of JCCD’s terms or policies or otherwise to prevent harm.
Third Party Services:
JCCD may engage third party service providers for the purpose of rendering the Services. Such third-party service providers may have access to any or all of Your information.
JCCD may at its sole discretion transmit certain data to third parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
Parental Rights and Child Protection
Individuals between the age of 13 & 18 years shall disclose all information strictly under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Parents or legal guardians may review their child’s information on the Website at any given time, direct JCCD to delete it or refuse further consent for collection of the child’s information.
JCCD does not knowingly collect any information of individuals under the age of 13 years. If You are under the age of 13 please do not use the Services. In the event that it comes to the notice of JCCD that any individual is in breach of this requirement, JCCD shall terminate their account and bar their activities on the Website.
JCCD has put in place suitable electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Your information.
JCCD agrees that it shall not use Your information for any purpose other than for rendering the Services.
JCCD uses commercially reasonable methods to protect Your information, however, transmission of information over the internet is not always perfectly secure and JCCD cannot ensure the security of Your information transmitted on the Website / Services. You agree that you provide JCCD with information at Your own risk.
If JCCD is made aware of any security systems breach, it shall attempt to notify You electronically.
You may direct all communications to JCCD including requests to modify or cease using any or all of Your information to:
Phone: +91 80 41200844/41500844
Address: 3rd Floor, Sair Bagh, 19/4,
Cunningham Road Bengaluru,
Karnataka, India – 560052